Monday, April 15, 2013

Creating a Beautiful Home: Simple Pendant Lamps

While I am away, I have lined up a bunch of talented bloggers to fill in and boy, you are in for a real treat! First up is the lovely and talented (check out her beautiful pillows at her Etsy Shop) Albertina from Mimosa Lane!

Hi, I'm Albertina from Mimosa Lane and I'm so happy to be guest posting today for Alison while she takes well deserved time-off.   Today, I wanted to talk about the trend of using multiple simple pendant lamps, or one pendant with multiple hanging parts to create more drama and interest.  They look so fabulous in dining rooms, living rooms and even kitchen islands.






You can either hang the same sized pendants at differing heights,  use them with differing colors, use differing sizes of the same design,  or even use similar ones with different shapes at the same height like this last photo.  The possibilities are endless.  You can get as creative as you want.

What combination is your favorite? 

[ 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 ]

8 comments:

  1. Love the way this looks! Albertina has such great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love interesting fixtures like this–I've always wanted edison blubs hanging over my kitchen table...which won't happen until I own a place and can totally do what I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of glass pendants over a kitchen island!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those pendants and they're so beautiful in a kitchen or above a dining table!
    The last pic is my fave with those black & gold pendants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for having me Alison!!! I hope you are having an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of doing multiple pendants like this!!! I love it, Albertina!! xo

    ReplyDelete